AIE request OCCS AIE 2023 03
2023 Board Minutes
Records 110 – 100
Record 99 – 90
Records 69 -60
Records 49 -40
Records 39 – 30
Records 9 -1
Whilst there is a ton of useful data on the EPA Ireland web-site, it’s not exactly easy to track what’s going on.
Tool built by https://twitter.com/conoro to scrape the thousands of individual RSS feeds and generate what is hopefully helpful to those of you who wish to monitor submissions on the site.
The code is all up on GitHub here. In summary what it does is:
- Once a day around 1.30am GMT, it scrapes all the feeds on the EPA site
- It saves all the data into a SQLite database and uploads that to Amazon S3
- It updates a single small RSS feed with all the submissions from the previous day
- It generates a new CSV file with the same data as the RSS feed and saves that to GitHub
Subscribing to the RSS Feed
Use this URL in Feedly or similar: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/conoro/epa-rss/main/output/daily.xml
Viewing the daily CSV files.
They are all here in the repo starting on Sep 22nd 2022: https://github.com/conoro/epa-rss/tree/main/output/csv/daily
Getting notified by email (experimental)
If you’d like to receive email with a link to the latest CSV each day:
- Create a GitHub Account
- Click the drop-down menu beside “Watch” in the top right of this project’s page.
- Select “Custom” and tick the box beside “Issues”. Then click Apply.
- You should start receiving the emails beginning tomorrow.
Examining the data in the SQLite Database using Datasette Lite
You can use a very cool project by Simon Willison called Datasette Lite to browse and query all the latest data in your browser by going here. I highly recommend playing around with it, as you can query by keywords and date ranges.
All Household Kerbside collectors are listed on the NWCPO website https://www.nwcpo.ie/permitsearch.aspx
Summary: Castlekelly townland within Glenasmole Catchment
- Acquired by the State in 2016 to form part of the Wicklow Mountains National Park.
- 1982 Hectares
- Some of the lands are also part of the Wicklow Mountains SAC and Wicklow Mountains SPA
- Legal obligation on the State to restore the site condition to Favourable Conservation Status
The Development of a Gully Woodland Restoration Plan for the Upper River Dodder Catchment and the
Identification and Assessment of Generic Issues of Relevance for Future Similar Projects in Ireland
Proposed National Parks and Wildlife Service Glenasmole Catchment Project
Presentation on the project
NPWS Upland Woodland Potential (Castlekelly)
Question on flood models – Why are hydraulic models supporting the CFRAM not available to 3rd parties for investigation or updating?
What’s a Justification Test (submitted under separate cover) in the context of flood risk assessments, and where is this document available ?
Flood compensatory storage
Flood risk assessment report
What is the Section 179a exemption?
Where can the exemption be utilised? State bodies and where the zoning objectives for the land as set out within the adopted development plan or local area plan includes residential use (i.e. where the land is zoned for residential purposes or for mixed use including residential).
Guidance for local authorities on the use of Section 179A provisions:
What is a Part 8?
A development carried out by a Local Authority is often referred to as ‘Part 8’ development. This is a reference to Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001, as amended, which sets out the procedure for carrying out such developments. Such works would include developments such as the construction of houses, roads, swimming pools, public toilets and more.
example from EPA LEAP Online
|P0702-02 — Messrs Pat Field and Pat O’Flaherty||Slurry Register A 2023 Pdf.pdf|