The database includes:
- All EPA licences granted to-date.
- Applications received by the EPA since 1 December 2004.
- A limited number of applications received by the EPA before December 2004.
- Annual Environmental Reports for 2008 onwards.
- EPA Site Visit Reports, Licensee Monitoring and Performance Reports for 2016 onwards.
Total: 1,480 licenses
Sector / Number of Licenses
Intensive Agriculture 436 (Note: this 436 only includes pigs and poultry, beef and dairy are currently not licensed by the EPA)
Food & Drink 221
Surface Coatings 180
Wood, Paper, Textiles & Leather 58
Minerals & Other Materials 32
Other Activities 20
Minerals, Fibres & Glass 5
Fossil Fuels 7