Request under the AIE Regulations for an electronic copy of the following presentations, along with any handouts, slides or other supporting materials:
Office of Office of Communications and Corporate Services Presentation on Development of the Next EPA Strategy
Dr Stephen Fennell, Programme Manager, Office of Office of Communications and Corporate Services gave a presentation on the development of the next EPA Strategy.
The presentation provided details on:• the review of the current EPA Strategy;
• the process and timetable adopted to develop the next EPA Strategy;
• outputs from the staff consultation;
• the draft EPA Strategic Plan 2022-2026
• next steps including stakeholder consultation
Office of Environmental Enforcement Presentation on EPA Enforcement Activities
Darragh Page, Programme Manager, Office of Environmental Enforcement, gave a presentation providing an overview of EPA Enforcement Activities.
The presentation provided details on:
• Office of Environmental Enforcement people and numbers;
• Waste Water Treatment enforcement;
• Drinking Water Treatment enforcement;
• Radiological Protection Regulation;
• Enforcement – Industrial, Waste & Intensive Agriculture;
• Illegal Peat Harvesting;
• Local Authority oversight and coordination;
• Other areas of activity and interest; and
• Reports and Advocacy.
The presentations were given at the 4th meeting of the 8th EPA Advisory Committee (held on Monday, 6th December 2021, via video conference from EPA Regional Inspectorate)