Forest Service Aerial Fertilisation


An Aerial Fertilisation Licence must be obtained before a person can use an aircraft to apply fertiliser to a forest

Any forestry company can apply for a licence, but the applicants disclosed under this AIE were all from Coillte

AA Screening reports from Forest Service inspectors identify if the site overlaps a Natura site, is within 3km of a Natura site, overlaps a Freshwater Pearl Mussel catchment, or there is other significant risks

Data covers 2013 to 2019

Leave a Reply